Pending

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 bezobezo

bezobezo

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

i download from my exclusively from my ps3 and 180upload is by far the best site ive ever used. i ca also use movreel but, no exaggereation, movreel is maybe 15 to 20 times slower. i appreciate all the ps3 friendly links, but if more ppl could use 180upload a whole lot more it would b greatly appreciated.

#2 newskimmer

newskimmer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

a while ago, there were uploads to 180upload, but recently they've stopped. 180upload has been the only consistent site in a while. Is it possible to start uploading back to it?

Also, did 180upload change their site so you camt download from it anymore? I try to use the download link but it doesn't work.

#3 MrB...70

MrB...70

Get em CUBE

• Global
  • 727 posts
  • LocationComptone70

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

"moving to help"

Thee Adventures Of!

3gkLIAF.gif

1376188200_15_1_USD_6_dark.png

#4 jeepers

jeepers

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

I'd be curious to know as well... I get super fast downloads from 180upload, all other sites I'm lucky to break 100kbps, even on the once speedy vidxden/vidxbux. Movshare was fast too, but nobody seems to use it anymore either.

#5 Colt40five

Colt40five

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

I don't know why more people don't do strait DDL links in the DDL section. I guess there's no money to be made off it like I assume there is with vidxden/vidxbux?

#6 cordilleran

cordilleran

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 194 posts
  • LocationOuter Darkness

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

It has been freezing up lately I don't think the server has been able to handle the traffic and the bandwidth. As far as downloading there are many browser add-ons that you can get that will let you download almost anything.

Posted Image

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." -Thomas Jefferson

"Religion is like Alzheimer's Disease, the longer you have it the more delusional you become."- Unknown

"Saying Atheism is a religion is like saying abstinence is a sex position."- Bill Maher

#7 spinzes

spinzes

Lucky Irish Charm

• Retired Staff
  • 1,051 posts
  • LocationJust Down The Road

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

uploading to 180 isn't consistent , it drops uploads which is infuriating when you have a slow upload speed

Posted Image
multi filehost search engine http://www.filestube.com/

#8 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

Advanced Member

• Global
  • 1,130 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

I don't know why more people don't do strait DDL links in the DDL section. I guess there's no money to be made off it like I assume there is with vidxden/vidxbux?

People prefer to stream or buffer for various reasons, many of which can seem like a mystery.

Servers & traffic being what they are will experience load that may adversely effect the playing & downloading of videos. We must persist in our efforts. :D
  • freaknick likes this

#9 yeepee

yeepee

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

Hello,

yes 180upload is (generally) faster, but recently starting the video with divxwebplayer has been quite slow. I must say it has been the case on most of the streaming sites, but especially on 180upload.
What I mean by "starting the video" is starting to DL content, it looks like the player is waiting try to connect or something.

I don't know if it's just me...

#10 sthhlltt

sthhlltt

Advanced Member

• Sports
  • 2,276 posts
  • Locationnot the same as yours im sure.......

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

suggesting hosts that are already being used is pointless, uploaders use hosts at their discretion, take a look here >>> http://www.dailyflix...loadable-sites/ ....... every user has a different preference for streaming.....

yeepee, so many peeps using the same link at the same time makes it hard to get to at times, so it kinda just hangs there.....

remember fellas, these are new streaming hosts, they can disappear over night, where as places like movreel, vidbucks, vidxden, movshare, zalaa, uploadc, veehd, stagevu, etc, etc, have been around for awhile...

• Merciless likes this

hFuMk.gif
UA8hj.jpg

#11 drtyrabbit

drtyrabbit

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:58 AM

can you guys tell me some of software you can use to download from 180 upload?

thanks!

#12 Merciless

Merciless

Outlaw

• PipPipPip
  • 4,973 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

In the Rules & Tutorials forum.

http://www.dailyflix...wnloading-tips/
http://www.dailyflix...-from-any-site/
http://www.dailyflix...-popular-sites/

http://www.dailyflix...ls-and-how-tos/

Edited by Merciless, 21 March 2012 - 04:58 AM.

8KhEd.gif

#13 yeepee

yeepee

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Well now I always get a message "could not find file, please check your connection" movereel, vidbucks, vidxden, movshare, ...

I must have some kind of problem, I will check later.

#14 sthhlltt

sthhlltt

Advanced Member

• Sports
  • 2,276 posts
  • Locationnot the same as yours im sure.......

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

just a suggestion,if you are using firefox, i use a combination of flashblock, adblockplus, and videodownloadhelper..
flashblock, and abs, get rid of the bandwidth sucking ads, and flash crap, then the vdh has a clear shot at seeing the stream you are trying to find.. alot of times, if not all, what you just described happens to me too, or it says this is not a divx file, blah, blah, blah.... vdh STILL finds it..

hope this helps ya, i would give you some tips and stuff for google chrome (strongly suggest not using that, but for personal reasons) or any other browsers, how many are out there?, but ive only been on firefox since i found out what the internet was...

hFuMk.gif
UA8hj.jpg

#15 shadydawg

shadydawg

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSaint Augustine Florida

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

I'm just curious if anything has happened to 180load. I found it to be about the best site for streaming links very fast and most work. Where most of the other site like vidxden vidbux etc rarely work for me. Anyway I haven't seen any 180 upload links in a few days at least on the shows I watch I'm wondering if anyone can clue me as to why. Thanks!

merged and moved.

Edited by RobinBanks, 21 March 2012 - 06:33 PM.

#16 RobinBanks

RobinBanks

Global Ovulator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTuna Mountain

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

i have found uploading to 180 to be so difficult - almost every attempt fails - that i don't do it any more. also, as a relatively new site the speeds are great but once more people start using it it will most likely begin to bog like the other more well known sites. i think vidbux etc still work, they just require more buffering time. at least for me.

END:CIV

Posted Image

We're here to learn.

#17 joogal

joogal

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

cant get 180 to work anymore on ps3. pissed of to say the least.

#18 prewar41

prewar41

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPeople's Republic of Travis County

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

Beginning about a week ago the ability to download or view a file seems to have vanished from 180 when I click on a link from Dailyflix. I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't be posting links if they didn't work, so ...
what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pending

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users