rotor    1,828
rotor

• Like 2

Bella    949
Bella

Not sure what that is 

it might be a reflection off something l mean who knows 

But then you got that other light as well which is bright

Sometimes you wonder whether to beleive we have UFOs or if someone is pulling our legs but then we have had many sightings at times so maybe there is someone spying on us

But great to post this Rotor 

rotor    1,828
rotor

first version is saw of this had ominous music and it really was creepy to watch. would have posted that version but it was in the middle of a compilation. i think this looks better than 99% of ufo stuff out there.

• Like 1

mr. whiskers    751
mr. whiskers

I wish they would come out and speak to us already. Shy fucking bastards

• Haha 1

Bella    949
Bella

Well l prefer them not too

They might be scarey and might hurt us and the only one l liked was ET 

Rotor you should post the first version if you want too so we can look at it as well

mr. whiskers    751
mr. whiskers

I saw ufo's from the backyard last week. 6 flying in a diamond shaped formation. freaky as hell

• Like 2

david1980    20
david1980

That footage is from some older youtube clips back in 2014 :88:

Bukcherry    4,535
Bukcherry

laugh.gif

rotor    1,828
rotor
4 hours ago, david1980 said:

That footage is from some older youtube clips back in 2014 :88:

Really? Can you find it and post it here? I like to know when Im getting chumped. But the point still remains, its good footage. Ive watched it a few times and apart from very expensive CGI, I cant figure out what the hell it is. I should point out, I dont believe in UFO's but just like bigfoot footage, I love to look at em.

Bukcherry    4,535
Bukcherry
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rotor said:

Really? Can you find it and post it here? I like to know when Im getting chumped. But the point still remains, its good footage. Ive watched it a few times and apart from very expensive CGI, I cant figure out what the hell it is. I should point out, I dont believe in UFO's but just like bigfoot footage, I love to look at em.

You could lay this over any footage of a night sky with a few other LED lights or parts of lights and make it look like that . 

Edited by Bukcherry

rotor    1,828
rotor

It sure would be possible with that thing. But not easy. The camera shake would make compositing not an amateur task, and if you look closely from about 50 seconds to a minute, you can see its lighting the clouds behind it. Making it trickier again. Certainly not impossible, but not something I could whip up. Plus there are the other orbs to add and the left one does some strange roman candle looking flare at the end of the video.

In any case, most faked UFO footage is totally pathetic. This isnt. It looks good to my eye.

Like I said, I dont believe in UFO's, so I dont think this is real. Just well done and more convincing than most.

mr. whiskers    751
mr. whiskers
1 hour ago, rotor said:

It sure would be possible with that thing. But not easy. The camera shake would make compositing not an amateur task, and if you look closely from about 50 seconds to a minute, you can see its lighting the clouds behind it. Making it trickier again. Certainly not impossible, but not something I could whip up. Plus there are the other orbs to add and the left one does some strange roman candle looking flare at the end of the video.

In any case, most faked UFO footage is totally pathetic. This isnt. It looks good to my eye.

Like I said, I dont believe in UFO's, so I dont think this is real. Just well done and more convincing than most.

you went all the way to Churchill manitoba and didn't see ANY ufo's or weird shit goin on in the night sky ? damn that sucks

mr. whiskers    751
mr. whiskers
7 hours ago, Bukcherry said:

laugh.gif

Oh fuck that cracked mr up

• Haha 1

rotor    1,828
rotor
Just now, mr. whiskers said:

you went all the way to Churchill manitoba and didn't see ANY ufo's or weird shit goin on in the night sky ? damn that sucks

Shit. Someone remembers that? Cool. Im back in B.C. at the moment and have seen a couple strange things, but that never makes them oooofos. Last week I saw a star that was too bright by a couple orders, so I thought it must be Venus. After a couple minutes I realized it was moving about an inch a minute. Thats too slow for anything orbiting and too fast for a celestial body. Ehhh, I just like to think about creepy things. Im in the boonies in my tent lately and the noises at night drive me right up the wall. Creepy as FUCK if you let the darkness play on your brain.... Add to that theres no cats left in this area (Mountain Lion), and the 400lb bear that was chased away last week from where my tent is, and my mind is a fertile playground after sundown. EEK!

Shit, what was the OP about?

• Like 1

mr. whiskers    751
mr. whiskers
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, rotor said:

Shit. Someone remembers that? Cool. Im back in B.C. at the moment and have seen a couple strange things, but that never makes them oooofos. Last week I saw a star that was too bright by a couple orders, so I thought it must be Venus. After a couple minutes I realized it was moving about an inch a minute. Thats too slow for anything orbiting and too fast for a celestial body. Ehhh, I just like to think about creepy things. Im in the boonies in my tent lately and the noises at night drive me right up the wall. Creepy as FUCK if you let the darkness play on your brain.... Add to that theres no cats left in this area (Mountain Lion), and the 400lb bear that was chased away last week from where my tent is, and my mind is a fertile playground after sundown. EEK!

Shit, what was the OP about?

That travel thread you did was at WFL which is gone now so that awesome thread is gone.... too bad. Are you seeing lots of meteors camping out west ?

Saw my first one tonight. P.S. in the above quote it sure sounds like you saw a ufo so how do you not believe what you saw. It may not have been a spaceship from another planet ,,,,that is not what ufo exclusively means eh ? :)

Edited by mr. whiskers

rotor    1,828
rotor

Im on the island and the skys been overcast with wildfire smoke from the mainland. Makes for amaze-balls sunrises though.

Bukcherry    4,535
Bukcherry

I gotta say that video looks pretty terrible , to me it looks like a home made set of some kind and a good quality LED light behind a drop , and a couple of other lights used iris'd down and moved around to create the effect . It was similarity between the "mothership" and LED lights available now that made me suspicious . 

david1980    20
david1980
On 8/12/2017 at 1:59 PM, rotor said:

Sorry for my late reply.. I never got a notification and didnt know this thread had continued. but better late than never!! :)

Well for starters I immediately knew it was older footage because I have seen it many many many times, because Im a huge nerd and ufo enthusiast, and also an amateur member of Mufon. As much as I would like for it to be real, its been used in A LOT of clickbait ufo videos. It's also eerily similar to the 2010 Chinese Airport UFO sighting, same lights and projection etc.

Here is an example of someone who's been using it for "clickbait" on youtube since 2014. On the left side of the little photo(the orange half) is the 2010 Chinese Airport sighting/shutdown. On the right side is the photo in question. Might even be the same photo, just mirrored and darkened.

http://i.imgur.com/z9Rw0y1.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add my opinion. This video and the 2010 chinese stuff both look like laser lights being aimed up to the bottom of the clouds even though i would love for it to be Aliens!:4239: 

Edited by david1980
Forgot to add something.
  • Like 1

rotor    1,828
rotor

Thank you

• Like 1

david1980    20
david1980
On 8/12/2017 at 4:04 PM, Bukcherry said:

You could lay this over any footage of a night sky with a few other LED lights or parts of lights and make it look like that . 

Didnt realize Buk had posted this already. This is exactly what I thought of when I said lasers. Something just like this caused those lights in the sky imho.