4 replies to this topic

#1 huntbch

huntbch

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 2,487 posts
  • Locationsector 10

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

Don't really know what Kaspersky anti-banner is. It came up on add-on in FF.I enabled it. Read up on it seems it some kind of add-block.Is it ok to use both i also have ABP .Was checking the features out on Kaspersky seems compatible with everything so far..
  • braveheart47 likes this

rgp3d.png

R.I.P. Chris friend & brother

#2 braveheart47

braveheart47

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 29,634 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

Scecrity? Never heard of....but if "there is no blood, no foul". :)
  • huntbch and btownwhat33 like this

Braveheart47sigdailyflix.jpg

#3 btownwhat33

btownwhat33

MacGyver of Fap

• Movie & TV
  • 908 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Scecrity? Never heard of....

I heard they prescribe Penicillin for that... :teehee:

Don't really know what Kaspersky anti-banner is. It came up on add-on in FF.I enabled it. Read up on it seems it some kind of add-block.Is it ok to use both i also have ABP .Was checking the features out on Kaspersky seems compatible with everything so far..

Never seen those add-ons before. I think they would be alright to use at the same time. Report back later and let us know things go.

Also, how do you like Kaspersky? I've been thinking of switching my laptop to it, and I think I recall that you've recently made the switch to that. How are you liking it so far?
  • huntbch and braveheart47 like this

sWM1wWG.gifBtF5U.gif

Please use the report button to notify the moderators of any dead links. Thanks!

#4 huntbch

huntbch

Advanced Member

• Board
  • 2,487 posts
  • Locationsector 10

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

Scecrity? Never heard of....

I heard they prescribe Penicillin for that... :teehee:

Also, how do you like Kaspersky? I've been thinking of switching my laptop to it, and I think I recall that you've recently made the switch to that. How are you liking it so far?

Well just installed Saturday. Had some issues at first removing trend micro, uninstalling went ok but had some fragments of Trend left somewhere.So figured it out used ccleaner & registry cleaned up all the extra or fragments of Trend Micro Then went smooth So far working great, lots of features just dont know if i should to enable this Kaspersky anti-banner thing. Not sure but i think its some kind of add-block Not sure if it disables ADP when using this anti -banner from Kaspersky.Overall Kaspersky looks like a very good program! Way better than Trend.The Kaspersky anti-banner thing came up in FF add-ons page.Was surprised to see it there, plus other add-ons from Kaspersky. I guess ok to use both so its enabled now!

Edited by huntbch, 05 March 2013 - 05:31 AM.

• braveheart47 likes this

rgp3d.png

R.I.P. Chris friend & brother

#5 spinzes

spinzes

Lucky Irish Charm

• Retired Staff
  • 1,051 posts
  • LocationJust Down The Road

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

yea l have kaspersky 2013 , the anti-banner thing is like add block plus , never had issues with them conflicting , you can use them both and when you do right click on an image you want blocked , just like add block plus gives you the option to block you'll have kaspersky anti banner offering the same , other good features of kaspersky is you can install something in sandbox mode and safe money mode gives you a https for what ever site you want ebay amazon etc..... send me a pm huntbch if ya want if your not sure about something , l don't know everything about kaspersky but l've been using it for over a year
  • huntbch likes this

Posted Image
multi filehost search engine http://www.filestube.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users